Share | 

Welcome one and all...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sokar
Overlord

PostSubject: Welcome one and all...   Mon 11 Feb 2008, 7:52 pm

Welcome one and all...

If you are reading this then you are either new to LoG or you are from another wing and you have decided to see what all the fuss is about.
Either case, i personally welcome you.

To register, click on the flashing icon, entitled register.
Next you will have to fill in your details. Please can everyone use their Server ingame username. It helps to know who we're speaking to.

Now in the past, once you have submitted your details. You would be sent a email with a code in it. Meaning you would be able to activate your username yourself.
This of course has caused some problems, with people registering who don't even play Travian. Therefore i personally will activate your account from now on.

Now, once you have registered your details. Send me, Sokar an ingame message. Verifying that you have registered and your account needs activating. Also note in the message the username you have registered with.
I will activate your username as soon as i have heard from you and not until then will you be able to access the forum.
I will inform you, when your username is active.

Hope to hear from you soon.

*All current registered players do not have to re-register. To reach the LoG HQ forum, click the portal icon, much the same process as above really in registering for this forum. If you would like a long winded discussion about why we have two forums, then i am available on a Tuesday all day. I look forward to it.
Messages should be sent to either Guarshwinie or minskyyy regarding activation for this forum.

Last edited by Sokar on Tue 11 Mar 2008, 11:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Got bored, bad punctuation)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sokar.forumotion.com

Welcome one and all...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The League of Gentleman :: Initiation :: Registration-
Jump to: